Thursday, April 12, 2007

New Collage




I made this collage last night. Usually I make collage boxes, while this is more like a card with stuff on it. Uh, so I guess it's like regular art. (?) Anyway, it's a 4" x 6" piece of mat board covered with brown paper. The collage is made of various stickers and cut out butterflies. The little scene is from a book of geisha/japanese themed stickers. The Netherlands stamp is real. On the lower portion ther are five silk-covered buttons which I sniped off a throw blanket my friend Kasha made for me. Actually I snipped off all the buttons...not just the five. Er, back to topic. I really like this new collage! I think I will make more. I haven't listed this on Etsy, but it's on Lov.li right now. Click the Lov.li badge on the left if you're interested.

No comments: